Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What I love about fall...

-This weather! Last weekend we had a garage sale and Friday it was around 100 degrees, but then it rained and stormed all night and by Saturday morning it was BEAUTIFUL. Seems like forever since I got to wear a jacket in the early morning!

-Chilly mornings. LOVE them. Perfect with a cup of hot apple cider. I am going to try to get up before the girls do this fall and have my quiet time outside!

-Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks. Yum....

-Decorating for fall. I'm not a big decorator, especially when it comes to holidays/seasons, with the exception of fall and Christmas. I love fall and Christmas candles. I pulled out my fall stuff today and realized I'm going to have to put the candles up high somewhere where Natalie can't reach them. That will be a challenge... the little monkey can pretty much climb anywhere!

-The leaves changing on the trees. God's creation is AMAZING!





No comments:

Post a Comment